[TYPO3] Template and links to user_functions

Florian Dudouet hhydex at gmail.com
Thu May 15 02:16:16 CEST 2008

Hello!
Well I'm a fairly new Typo3 users and it may have been already answered but
I couldn't find a corresponding thread, so please excuse me and give me a
link if my question has an answer somewhere else :)
So, I have a template with a piece of code like this :

    50.10 = USER_INT
    50.10.userFunc = user_functions->PKer
    50.stdWrap.if{
         value.data = field:uid
         equals.data = GPvar:ref
     }
How can I get the content of the GET (in ref) to be passed to my php page
Pker?

Currently in Pker.php I have this :

function req($str){
}
class user_functions {

        function PKer($content,$conf)   {
                $currentPageUid = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->id;
                //$factor = intval($conf['factor']);
               return req($this->cObj->data['query']);
        }
}

req being another function using a string extracted from cObj.data[query].
(not my code, so I'm not sure if I have totally understood ...).
I'd like to add a second parameter to this function composed of the value of
ref found in the template above (to get something like "return
req($this->cObj->data['query'],"value of ref");"), but I can't find a way to
retrieve my GET content.
I suppose I can get something from cObj maybe? I can't find an explicit doc
about that point.

Please help me if you have any ideas !
Thank you.

... And please excuse my bad english too...