[TYPO3] avoid duplicate content with TYPO3

Roman Macko macko at dimension17.sk
Thu May 15 00:04:38 CEST 2008

Erik wrote:
>If the search site:www.mydomain.no is correct the problem will solve
itself.
>I can't find any such duplicates for my site, checked the first 200
instances.
>And I have had RealUrl running for some years (3).
>
>And I'm also top ranked (10 first) on 4 of 6 important search terms for
my
>business.

Hi Erik,

It's fine if you run new website from the start with nice
RealURL/CoolURI URIs, but in some cases when you apply "this" later and
where are old (index.php?id=???) already indexed in google, then I
highly recommend to let it google know via Permanent or Temporary
redirects...

Regards,
Roman
http://www.dimension17.com