[TYPO3] Can't set imagewidth in Typo3 4.2

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed May 14 17:37:57 CEST 2008

Hello Lukas,

> I have a strange problem that occured after upgrading to 4.2.
>
> I can't set imagewidth on page contents of type "image" and "text w/
> image". When I set width in pixels for the image elements, its somehow
> forgotten after i click save. Other properties, like height works btw.
>
> Best regards, Lukas

Not strange, probably you have one or two extensions which are not compatible.
I think KJ. Image Lightbox v2 is one of them as far as I have experienced,
one of the DAM galleries also have some problems. Maybe others which xclass
tslib_content, tslib_cObj also give this problem.

This is a not unusual problems when using extensions with xclasses and upgrading
the core.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no