[TYPO3] Where is reference of FCE to TO stored in tt_content

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 15:14:34 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm still trying to render a FCE manually. I got a little further but now need the TO of a FCE.
In tt_content there is a column named 'tx_templavoila_to' but it's set to zero also the FCE is rendered using the TO with the 'uid' 11.

It's stange that there are both columns 'tx_templavoila_ds' and 'tx_templavoila_to' in tt_content but they are both always zero. Aren't they used anymore? Where do I find the FCE <-> TO mapping?

regards
Michael