[TYPO3] static pages with TYPO3

lesm nospam at please.com
Tue May 13 20:00:44 CEST 2008

Yes, it could be done.  I have used the fetchURL extension, to render
old static pages from Typo3.  Besides, the new site have the same old
site structure (including some old CGI and Javascript scripts) and URL's
in order to preserve ranking.  In other words, you google an old URL and
  the new dynamic page is rendered using the old html page.  The only
difference is the new look. Even the same old (CGI) visitors book is
displayed as well.
There are no limits for Typo3... almost.  It depends on your knowledge
and imagination.