[TYPO3] experience with turkish websites

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Tue May 13 13:33:10 CEST 2008

Hi Alexander,

> I don't agree with you. a non-expert won't answer to a post regarding
> UTF-8 and mysql. And a non-expert wouldn't answer to such a post, even
> if he has running a turkish side. So I think, the subject is not
> directly the same, because there are more than only the charset problem
> in typo3 regarding the turkish language.

I might have not well enough read your two posts. But I reread it and
it's quite obvious that your two posts are related to problems with
turkish charset with front end users how cannot login due to conversion
problem. I think You may get the same answer for both posts and as such
I think the topic is duplicated, but that's only my point of view.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en/tutorials/typo3.html