[TYPO3] Realurl not working in one typo3 installation, yet working in another on the same domain.

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Tue May 13 09:21:05 CEST 2008

Hello Dmitry,

I'm now getting the "Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting
the request for this address in a way that will never complete." error
on cms too (I got it on /testcms as well, the day after realurl worked
fine there.) Renaming cms to something else, still results in this "new"
error, so I can't test the rename with the original error.

Sigh.

Walrick