[TYPO3] shortcut to specific part of a page

lesm nospam at please.com
Tue May 13 05:21:17 CEST 2008

Søren and Lin,

It would be great to know if Lin can see the anchor tab.

I do not create anchors from the RTE cause almost all my pages are
fetched html files.  For that reason I have created some anchors
manually only.  But now that we are discussing about anchors I realized
that I can't see the Anchor tab in the links popup windows called by the
RTE.  I only see Page, File, External URL and Email tabs.  Now, if I
create the anchor manually I'm able to see the red arrow.  I don't know
the reason of this misbehavior, but I suppose it's something related to
the RTE configuration.  However, since I don't use that feature I don't
care much about it, but it might be healthy to know the reason.  BTW,
I'm running Typo3 4.1.6 and and htmlArea RTE 1.5.5 and also 4.2.0 and
RTE 1.7.4.

So, if Lin can't see the anchor tab, like me, I'm afraid that he will be
unable to create anchors/links from the RTE.

Please enlight me if I'm wrong.
Thanks