[TYPO3] shortcut to specific part of a page

LinTong pcu84424 at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 14:44:20 CEST 2008

Hallo

to Xavier

Ja, The structure is as what you described.

<root> |-- page1 |-- page2 |-- page3 (contentA = anchorA, contentB = anchorB, contentC = anchorC,...) |-- shortcut to anchorA in page3 |-- shortcut to anchorB in page3  `-- shortcut to anchorC in page3

But anchor A,B,C is AUTOMATICALLY created by extensions, not page content. So it can not be linked by using normal link in Typo3.

a link like "...?id=6#anchorA" works well but i don't know how to add such a link conveniently if BE user can not edit the HTML source "<>". So I think if there is a shortcut page which have such a link, BE user can just add a normal link which link to this shortcut page then it can link to the target anchor.this is what I mean but I dont know if i explain it clear. Sorry for confusing everyone.

to Søren Vedel

Thanks for your suggestion. form the description i think this extension is what i want. But I have installed but can not find any change of BE user interface and i don't know how to use it because not manuel.In addition, if the target anchor is not page content but dynamic created, is the extension works well?

thanks all very much