[TYPO3] Realurl not working in one typo3 installation, yet working in another on the same domain.

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:51:37 CEST 2008

Hi,

Question: do the paths redirect to the id now, like "
http://www.domain.tld/23/"? Because in my case, the paths are correctly
stored in the table with the readable url, but the links and menus in the
frontend website contain the id. So pages are not found and the error
appears.

Using a fixed of auto configuration doesn't make a difference. Rootpage_id
is set, but whatever the settings are, this seem to make no difference. It
looks like the RealURL extension is switched off.

So, not that I can help you, but if so we share the same problem (the
problem described is the same). Hopefully someone has a clue.

Greetz,
Vincent