[TYPO3] shortcut to specific part of a page

Søren Vedel soren at mocsystems.com
Mon May 12 02:19:00 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier,

I agree. But I've used this extension a few times with success.

It's always hard to use those extensions without manual, because you
have to do a lot of experiments, but there's many good extensions in TER
with a missing manual, and besides, I am happy that they exist :-)

Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards

Søren Vedel
www.mocsystems.com
www.mocsystems.com/blog/