[TYPO3] TYPO3 4.2.0 and pi_linkT (t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl)

Alessandro Tuveri at at uniud.it
Mon May 12 00:41:30 CEST 2008

Hi Xavier

PHP it is not so 'verbose' and I can't understand exactly what is the
line affected (the +ext is: hsi_staff), but inspecting the code I know
that the author uses often to define variables as NULL.

I suppose that the catchable fatal error regards the argument
interested passed as null... php limit or typo3 bug?!?

Quoting Xavier Perseguers <typo3 at perseguers.ch>:

> I Alessandro,
>
>> I don't know why but sometimes using TYPO3 v4.2.0 occurs an error like
>> this:
>> PHP Catchable fatal error: Arugment 2 passed to
>> telib_div::implodeArrayForUrl() (etc....)
>>
>> I investigated and discovered that within:
>> typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_pibase.php
>> on line 307
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> there is a call to:
>> t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl(...)
>>
>> where adding this few lines (before the call above):
>>
>>                 if($urlParameters == NULL) {
>>                         $urlParameters = Array();
>>                 }
>>
>> you can solve the problems. I don't know if TYPO3 was modified or if PHP
>> 5.2.x can't understand that the parameter passed as:
>> NULL
>>
>> is misinterpreted as a normal variable.
>
> This is exactly the same error as the one I found in TemplaVoila:
>
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=8321
>
> Perhaps the calling method is using an uninstantiated variable as in TV?
>
> --
> Xavier Perseguers
> http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en

ALEX TUVERI