[TYPO3] Clearing RealURL cache: speaking names do not work anymore

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Sun May 11 19:15:04 CEST 2008

Desperately trying to solve the following issue:

I cleared the RealURL ID-to-path mapping using the method in [1], and
now I can't access the pages with their speaking names
(subdomain.domain.com/page1) anymore. Directly accessing the pages
(subdomain.domain.com/index.php?id=389) works however.

The pages worked flawlessly before I cleared the cache. I use RealURL
1.3.3 with TYPO3 4.2.

What went wrong?

Cheers,
Robert

[1] Web -> Info -> [Page] -> Speaking Url Management -> ID-to-path
mapping -> trash-icon