[TYPO3] shortcut to specific part of a page

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun May 11 11:58:57 CEST 2008

Hi Lesm, Hi 林彤,

>> normal link to the specific part of page :http://localhost/?id=6#partA
>>
>> but if i would like to create a new page whose type is shortcut and I can only link to page  6 but not the part A. How can I link to part A?
>
> It seems to me that you are looking for to a way to link to an anchor
> within a page.  Search for anchor at the repository and take a look to
>    "A smooth scroll to any anchor" extension.

The extension smooth scroll to any anchor won't help much as it only
allows to add javascript with acceleration effect when displaying the
page and moving to an internal link (aka anchor).

The type of page shortcut does not allow you to specify an anchor.
AFAIK, if you really have to link to an anchor within a page and put
that link in the menu (the goal of having a shortcut page I think), then
you have to create an external link and put the "good-working" URL (ugly
as it won't reflect changes in page title/reorganization of your page)
or modify the menu with TypoScript and create the link dynamically with
a TEXT object and configuring its typolink part.

HTH

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en