[TYPO3] Realurl not working in one typo3 installation, yet working in another on the same domain.

Walrick lists at globalhealingcircle.net
Sat May 10 22:11:19 CEST 2008

Hello,

I have typo 4.1.6 installed twice within the same domain.
one is in /cms the other in /testcms. The second one I use for testing
extensions and such, the first one is the actual site in development.

Both are more or less identical in template, setup and config. Only in
the /testcms more extensions are installed.

Now realurl is working fine in /testcms but the /cms version is giving
the typo3 error:
"Reason: "" could not be found, closest page matching is"

.htacces is the same (apart from some access rules), realurl setup is
identical apart from the domain of course (/cms/ and /testcms/). Realurl
version is the same too.

Anyone an idea why this could be happening? Could there be a dependency
on another extension? (Can't give a link because both paths are access
protected during development.)

Thanks very much in advance for any help.

Regards,

Walrick
webmaster globalhealingcircle.net