[TYPO3] TV:No template found! : T3 4.2.0

Aji Johannes aji.yahya at gmail.com
Fri May 9 23:42:05 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] schrieb:
> Aji Johannes wrote:
>> After i uploaded a project to the live server it is not working more
>> as usual. TV produce an Error: No template found!.
>> if i clear FE cache the page will work again but if i refresh the page
>> or click on another Navigation Menu will show the same error.
>
> I am prety sure you have "tx_templavoila_pi->main" in your template,
> which is wrong. Read FTB and pay attention to the right call...

Hello Dmitry,
thanks for the answer.
i have this TS Code:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page

the System working very fine and good on the Local Machine. this is only
on the life server.

may be you have another Solution??
Thanks for sharing

Best Regards