[TYPO3] TV: Adding a prefix to a value in DS

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 12:40:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

the following snippet from my DS is an attribute mapping:

<name type="array">
   <type>attr</type>
                <tx_templavoila type="array">
                    <title>Name</title>
                    <sample_data type="array">
                        <numIndex index="0"></numIndex>
                    </sample_data>
                    <eType>input</eType>
                    <proc type="array">
                        <HSC type="integer">1</HSC>
                    </proc>
                </tx_templavoila>
                <TCEforms type="array">
                    <config type="array">
                        <type>input</type>
                        <size>48</size>
                        <eval>trim</eval>
                    </config>
                    <label>Name</label>
                </TCEforms>
</name>

the user enters the attribute value in the backend and it's assigned to the name attribute of the mapped element.
However I need to prefix the value somehow. It's not possible to add the prefix in the HTML template as the whole attribute value is replaced.
It should be possible to add a prefix in the DS via Typoscript but how?

The resulting HTML needs to look like this:
<input name="[addedViaTyposcript]{enteredInTheBackend}" ...

Thx