[TYPO3] htmlare RTE not working in typo3 4.2

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:35:45 CEST 2008

Hey, I have a similar problem, but in my case, the rtehtmlarea is loaded,
but is disabled, the check for disable it is not checked, I unistall it,
remove it by hand, clear typo3temp, both cache files, removed it from
localconf.php... but nothing. I upgraded to 4.1.6 and trying to use
1.5.5.Any idea ? Thanks

T at ni@