[TYPO3] Caching issue with an extension I'm writing...

Andrew Plank plankmeister at hotmail.com
Thu May 8 14:25:58 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm writing an extension... One of the features is that it's possible to
view an individual record by specifying its uid in the url. (the FE
plugin part automatically creates the links on a chosen page)

However, let's say I have 5 items I can view. If I clear the browser's
cache, and then click item 1, it displays it perfectly fine, as
expected. If I then go back and click item 2, I'm shown item 1 again,
EVEN THOUGH the URL contains the correct link to show item 2. If I force
a reload of the page without consulting the cahce (ctrl+f5) then it
works. It's the same with all items. Whichever is loaded first into the
browsers cache remains consistent until a forced-reload is performed.

Anyone know what this might be?

//Plank