[TYPO3] Search results position

Sergio Catalá scatala at iti.upv.es
Tue May 6 17:35:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

After discovering the 'indexed_search' extension on my site, I've been
testing some different ways to position the search box. What I would
like now is to have the results of the search in a different 'frame'
than the search box.

Let's imagine I've got two different <div> labels. In one, I've got my
search box. In the other one I would like to have my results.

Is that possible in an easy way? I'm not still very used to Typoscript
templating. I suppose it is the corresponding way to do that. I would be
very thankful for your comments.

Sergio