[TYPO3] tcdirectmail - cronjob not sending the mail

Gianluca Nigro info at gianlucanigro.com
Tue May 6 17:26:56 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I'm testing the tcdirectmail extension... test mail are sent ok directly,
but the cronjob is not working

If I fire manually from the console mailer.php I get no error but two lines
containing content text/html and x-powered-by php 4.3.9

Plus in the tools->directmail the extension does not detect the /usr/bin/php
which is existing... I'm on a vps based on Linux Centos 4.4

I googled but I didn't find a solution... any idea?

Besides I'm stuck with my test page which keeps saying that sendi in
scheduled and I have no way to schedule another sending...

TIA & best wishes

Gianluca