[TYPO3] realurl postVarSet problem

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue May 6 16:54:22 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
> Do you have a hint? Is this a limitation or something I missed? Should I
> open a bug report?

Neither hint, nor can't confirm it here... :(

However I noticed that your config for some reason has $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tstemplate.php']['linkData-PostProc'] and other similar lines. RealURL already does this and you do it second time for unknown reason. May be something is screwed up by this.

Also you add root line fields second time. No idea why...

As to the rest of config, I am not willing to analyze it because it does not follow our coding conventions and therefore very hard to read.

Sorry, unless it is reproduced by somebody else, I think it is a local problem :(

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team