[TYPO3] Where is chc forum?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Mon May 5 13:52:51 CEST 2008

Hello Walrick,

> Hello Erik,
>
> Well I tried the extension manager, but if I look up: chc or
> chch_forum, it doesn't appear in the list, just a few add-ons for the
> forum. I also can't find it in the repository on the website.
>
> See also here:
> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/chc_forum/
> I have it on a CD that came with a book, but I would like to know if
> there is some serious reason it's not in the repository.
>
> And regarding your other suggestions: wec_discussion is to simple. And
> mm_forum doesn't really support multiple forums on one site (is in the
> todo list). And I need that to work.
>
> Regards,
>
> Walrick

Yes, you are correct, I hadn't updated my extension list. But it's been removed
after 23.4.2008.

There aren't any notifications about security issues on the announce list,
or posts in the forum list. Only that thread on typ3forum.net. If there is
a security issue, and it's known that Zack Davis will not develop it further
it should be noticed ASAP as a security bulletin. I have some instances of
chc_forum running (latest version), and I think my clients want security
issues solved.

But you can find an unofficial version here. http://www.typo3-agentur-bremen.de/tipps-tricks/entwickler/developer/bugfixes-fuer-chc-forum.html

WBR,
Erik Svendsen