[TYPO3] Where is chc forum?

Michael Niemann xml.transformator at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 09:53:27 CEST 2008

I need it, too. For the same reason and it's not accessible through wbsite nor EM.

Michael

Walrick <lists at globalhealingcircle.net> wrote: Hello Erik,

Well I tried the extension manager, but if I look up: chc or chch_forum,
it doesn't appear in the list, just a few add-ons for the forum. I also
can't find it in the repository on the website.

See also here:
http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/chc_forum/

I have it on a CD that came with a book, but I would like to know if
there is some serious reason it's not in the repository.

And regarding your other suggestions: wec_discussion is to simple. And
mm_forum doesn't really support multiple forums on one site (is in the
todo list). And I need that to work.

Regards,

Walrick