[TYPO3] Some CoolURI questions

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Sun May 4 13:27:08 CEST 2008

@Jan,

As simply as you wrote in
news://news.netfielders.de:119/mailman.1.1202236563.15103.typo3-english@lists.netfielders.de

is it not for me.
After a lot of rainy Saturdays and sunny Sundays of reading and puzzling
I think that I begin to understand the stuff. Begin!

So I've some questions.
Example (part of a file found on the internet):

   <uriparts>

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[pointer]</parameter>
     </part>

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[calendarYear]</parameter>
     </part>

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[calendarMonth]</parameter>
     </part>

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[cat]</parameter>
     </part>

   </uriparts>

   <predefinedparts>

     <part>
       <parameter>tx_ttnews[backPid]</parameter>
     </part>

     <part>
       <parameter>cHash</parameter>
     </part>

     <part>
       <parameter>no_cache</parameter>
     </part>

   </predefinedparts>

I don't see why the backpid parameter is a predefinedpart and not an
uripart like his tt_news brothers and sisters in the uriparts or visa versa.

BTW Has the Uri element (manual 7.11) not to be used? I've not found it
in the default and example files.

Why is, in the example above, the cHash parameter not a part in
removeparts. Because the cHash has no (additional) value in the URI as
far as I understand your manual.

That are my first questions about this cool extension. Please can you
Jan, or some one else, give a little light?
I hope to understand it fully sometime.

Regards,

Daniel