[TYPO3] templavoila error in 4.2.0

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun May 4 13:11:43 CEST 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> There seems to be a few bugs left in templavoila for TYPO3 4.2.0 :-)
>
> Then you should open a bug report and describe how to reproduce it... So
> far I have not seen it. I upgraded many sites to 4.2 already and all
> function fine with tv.

I open a bug report yesterday and analyzed it today. A patch has been
provided to fix this bug. This is related to the use of a deprecated PHP
variable that remains OK as long as you update PHP and keep your
configuration file but that is deactivated if you use the provided php.ini.

Regards

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en