[TYPO3] RealURL woes, still not working.

Felyza Wishbringer felyza at gmail.com
Sun May 4 02:26:07 CEST 2008

I think I know what the problem is now, and can't find any information
anywhere as to why I'm getting it.

When I go to the realurl extension in the EM, under information it shows...
--------------
Update needed:
Changing fields
	ALTER TABLE tx_realurl_pathcache ENGINE=InnoDB;
	Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM
	ALTER TABLE tx_realurl_chashcache ENGINE=InnoDB;
	Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM
	ALTER TABLE tx_realurl_urldecodecache ENGINE=InnoDB;
	Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM
	ALTER TABLE tx_realurl_urlencodecache ENGINE=InnoDB;
	Current value: ENGINE=MyISAM

--Make updates button---
--------------

Now, if I hit Make Updates, it appears to work. No errors are given
anywhere, devlog shows no problems or info. When I clear all cache, the go
back into the same screen, this stuff is back.

This looks to me like it's probably not writing the right information to do
the encoding and decoding.

I'm also unable to generate an autoconfig, at all. (Including when I don't
have a manual config entered.)

Now, I don't know if this means its reading the ENGINE call as a field to
update, or if my server doesn't support InnoDB. I'm rather green to
webmastering, so if anyone could point me at the right resources, or tell me
where I'm doing something wrong, I'd be more than happy to have a learning
experience if it fixes it.

I've had no issues otherwise with Typo3 and tables, and according to what
I've been reading, there's other places InnoDB is used, so I should have
seen problems by now in other places, but I don't know how to tell for sure.

As per the most basic set up I've tried, this still doesn't work...
('mysite' actually says the right domain in my config)
Config:
config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://www.mysite.com/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

.htaccess:
RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3/.*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

Conf:
<?
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']=array(
   'init' => array(
      'useCHashCache' => 0,
      'enableCHashCache' => 1,
      'enableUrlDecodeCache' => 1,
      'enableUrlEncodeHash' => 1
   ),

   'pagePath' => array(
      'type' => 'user',
      'userFunc' =>
'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
      'spaceCharacter' => '-',
      'languageGetVar' => 'L',
      'rootpage_id' => '24',
      'segTitleFieldList' => 'tx_realurl_pathsegment,alias,nav_title,title',
      'expireDays' => 7

   )
);
?>