[TYPO3] templavoila error in 4.2.0

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sat May 3 19:07:08 CEST 2008

Xavier Perseguers wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> When trying to use templavoilà in TYPO3 4.2.0, I cannot display the
>> page with all my templates and the wizard that let me modify them. I
>> can only use the list module to see my templavoilà records but then I
>> have to modify the XML directly, I cannot use the graphical mapping
>> for instance.
>>
>> My logs say:
>>
>> [03-May-2008 18:08:53] PHP Catchable fatal error:  Argument 2 passed
>> to t3lib_div::implodeArrayForUrl() must be an array, null given,
>> called in /path/to/site/typo3conf/ext/templavoila/mod2/index.php on
>> line 449 and defined in
>> /var/www/share/typo3_src-4.2.0/t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php on line 1635
>>
>> Does anybody have a quick fix?
>
> I got SVN trunk and it did not fix this bug. Commenting line 449 of
> mod2/index.php altogether seems to function. I do not know what this
> line does but it might be not so important :-)

I had to comment the corresponding line in cm1/index.php too. Now the
backend seems to work but whenever I had a FCE to a page, I cannot
select the TO. DS is OK but TO lead to "Your login has expired, would
you like to ..." when saving the content. Further, my field data is lost.

There seems to be a few bugs left in templavoila for TYPO3 4.2.0 :-)

--
Xavier Perseguers
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/en