[TYPO3] [Typo3] Text inserted with the RTF Editor in the backend gets truncated after a number of characters

Fri May 2 20:18:16 CEST 2008

Hello!

I'm currently having a problem with Typo3 in the backend forms.
A few words on my setup:

Typo3 v4.0.0
MySQL 4.0.17
PHP 5.2.4

 From a week ago, when I insert or update text in a content element or
in a template with the RTF Editor or the TypoScript Editor, the result
is that the text is truncated after around 80 characters and added
"...cut..." at the end of the text.

For exemple, If I try to insert this data:

     0123456789
     1123456789
     2123456789
     3123456789
     4123456789
     5123456789
     6123456789
     7123456789
     8123456789
     9123456789

instead, I get these data:

     0123456789
     1123456789
     2123456789
     3123456789
     4123456789
     5123456789
     6123456789
     712345...cut...

On the other hand, if I insert the data in the bodytext field in its
corresponding row with phpMyAdmin, the text isn´t truncated.

The same occurs in the Template Setup Editor o Constant Editor

I appreciate any help.
Thanks a lot,
Fernando.