[TYPO3] FE User Reg Extension - 2 questions

Dmitry Martynenko dima at realt.by
Fri May 2 17:08:42 CEST 2008

Hi James,

JC> I am trying to figure out two things about the FEuser Registration
JC> extentsion:

JC> 1. I cant figure out how to modify the "not a member yet. click here to
JC> register" link so that it goes to the registration page. Right now it is

Simple approach - you can place "register" link as HTML code.
Just get HTML code from current "click here to register" link and
change page path to you registration page. Then insert this code in
you pages (or in you template).

JC> 2. About changing the locallang.xml file: I know how to add values to
JC> the TS setup record to override the XML, but I just want to point to a
JC> different file entirely... anyone know the syntax for that?
JC> Ive tried things like:
JC> plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG = @import
JC> url("fileadmin/styles/locallang.xml")

Incorrect - _LOCAL_LANG is not CSS!!!

You can replace locallang.xml with you own (but it will be overwriten
on extension version update).

You can also write all the values to Template Setup:
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de {
   username = ...
   missing_username = ...
}

--