[TYPO3] FLEX Forms, where are inputs saved?

Stephen Bungert s.bungert at metrinomics.de
Fri May 2 14:56:40 CEST 2008

Hallo,

I've just got a flex form working for my extension (after reading the
tutorial about flexforms in the wiki) and I see a test text field that I
created when I add the plugin to a page. What I write in the field gets
saved too! What I want to know now is, where in the database is the
information saved? When I look at tt_content for the page, I see the plugin
listed, but not the text that I entered in the he text field.

Stephen