[TYPO3] Tsconf: sysfolder shouldn't be view

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu May 1 00:36:26 CEST 2008

Thanks, but I want another thing. Ths user should see the whole tree, pages,
sysfolder etc. but If he click on a sysfolder he could only add record to it.
I'd like to simple disable the View (magnifier) in the context mentu, but only
for the sysfolders.

contextMenu.pageList.disableItems = view  - with this I disable the page view
context menu globally. If I add this to the page ts, nothing happaned.

Gabor