[TYPO3] Real url error

Tania Morales tania.morales at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 18:36:57 CEST 2008

Thank you Ries for your comments, I did try with different versions of typo3
from 4.0.4 to 4.1.6, and still getting this error, as the bug report you
mentioned, I get the exact same message. It does not happen if real url is
disable so I have to think it comes from a missed configuration that I am
not able to find, as we have the same configuration for the rest of our
sites and they are working fine.  I have explained Lars about this and he
agrees with me that even it comes from some missed configuration, the core
source should check for no arrays before doing resets, so i have made a
patch that i will put in consideration during the snow board tour.

T at ni@