[TYPO3] Extension Manager import list not working

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 13:36:44 CEST 2008

Hi everybody,

When I try to update the extension list by pressing the
"retrieve/update" button I get no list only a message:-

"The extension list has not changed remotely, it has thus not been
fetched."

When I try to delete "typo3temp/extensions.xml.gz" and press the
retrieve button the Typo3 main working area goes blank (white). Maybe
this is because of a fatal error?

Anyway, when I look for the "typo3temp/extensions.xml.gz" file, I find
it has been fetched successfully but when I go back to look for the
extension list I just get the retrieve button and no list again :-?

I have ticked the "Enable extensions without review" box in the
settings.

Also the ter_update_check extension isn't working, which is probably due
to the same problem.

Cheers,

Ben

------------------------
Benjamin Todd
Web Developer

b.todd at emnet.co.uk
EMNET, PO Box 559, Nottingham, NG1 3LB
Tel:  +44 (0)115 956 8260
Fax: +44 (0)115 956 8264

www.emnet.co.uk
Company Registration No. 3144383 - VAT No. 694 620 609 - Registered
Office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham NG1 5BS

www.emnetsolutions.co.uk
Company Registration No. 05384178 - VAT No. 856 671 781 - Registered
office: Church House, 13-15 Regent Street, Nottingham, NG1 5BS