[TYPO3] label and input of Mail form

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Mon Mar 31 13:36:06 CEST 2008

You sound as if you already had made one page with a mail-form-element in
it, right?
Open that page as a normal visitor of your site and make your browser show
the sourcecode.
Find the mail-element in the sourcecode and study how it is made up.
I nice beginning could be to look for "csc-mailform-label". A <div>-tag with
this class surrounds your labels (what a surprise).
Example:
...<fieldset class="csc-mailform"><div
class="csc-mailform-label">Name:</div>.......
You can give this class css-attributes in your stylesheet, for instance:
.csc-mailform-label { line-height: 150%; }

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1206962036.25881.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...