[TYPO3] Conceptual questuon DS and TO

Cate & Peter catepeter at optusnet.com.au
Mon Mar 31 00:50:08 CEST 2008

> > Since you are learning T3, stay away from TV for a while.
>

> Actually I think TV is easer to understand for new people...

Yeah, I agree ... I never did "get" modern template building or ftb.

> I would ask a question (conceptual one) about DS/TO. I am learning TYPO3
> and now I am busy withFuturistic Template Buliding (FTB). I kan not good
> understand from this document what the relationship between DS/TO and
> HTML template is. Till now I have understand that TS makes e web page
> from DB and HTML template. Now I don't know why we should use
> TemplaVoila! Is this actually neccessary to learn if somebody would liek
> to make some web site?

Not sure if anyone really answered the question in a way that is easy to
understand ... have a read of my own thoughts as I worked it out, see if
they help... en als je nodig hebt ... vraag in het Nederlands. Ik kan een
klein beetje ... :) http://www.typo3newbie.com/?p=9

HTH

Cate Deans Smith