[TYPO3] Nothing at all shows in FE (SOLVED!)

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Sun Mar 30 18:05:13 CEST 2008

Hello Hans,

Nice that you have it solved. Personaly I never had this bug in PHP 5.2.4
(I'm aware of it), and I'm runing 8 installations on 3 different servers
(different Linux versions) with PHP 5.2.4. All with TV, and TYPO3 versions
from 4.1.1 to 4.2.0beta3.

It's easy to se which PHP version you are running through the Install Tool,
phpinfo().

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no