[TYPO3] print_version and tt_news problem

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 13:48:49 CET 2008

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 28, 2008 at 2:12 PM, J.Bakshi <joydeep at infoservices.in> wrote:
> Dear list,
>
>  I have installed print_version and tt_news. Both are working well
>  induvudually.
>  But when ever I try to print a single view page it shows
>
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>  *no news_id given
>  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Could any one suggest any fix please ?
>  Note prin_version don't have any problem to print the LIST view page but
>  problem with single view page :-(

I can't suggest a particular fix, since I've never used print_version,
but I can say what the problem is: the GET parameters in your print
links do not include the id of the single news page. If you can fix
that, your problem should be solved.

Alternatively, if you want a general solution to creating print-links
etc with TS, try the short item at
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/samples/tv-print-link/

--
Christopher Torgalson