[TYPO3] php as content

Nader Emami Salut emami at knmi.nl
Fri Mar 28 11:25:07 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Nader Emami Salut wrote:
>> For these pages we have two PHP scripts. So they are not Root of this
>> web site. For both of them I have defined an extension template
>> (CREATE EXTENSION TEMPLATE) in which the next lines are defined:
>> #
>> content = FILE
>> content.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
>> content.file = fileadmin/scripts/feedback.php
>>
>> It doesn't present any content.
>
> Of course it does not. FILE does not have "config" property. Also FILE
> does not execute PHP code. Read here:
>
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/5/
>

> TYPO3 has no artificial intelligence and may not read your mind. You
> have to use valid properties and valid object if you want results.
>> Would somebody tell me what I miss in this template? Maybe there are
>> "feedback" and "registration" template which I can use in this case.
>
> I think I already told you once what you need to use. Search the archives.# Default PAGE object:

I get well the content of the PHP script with the next statements:

page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1

page.50 = PHP_SCRIPT_EXT
page.50.file = fileadmin/scripts/feedback.php

But I miss the left navigation menu, therefore I thought that I can
define de content of this page, in this case a "PHP" script. I would say
that I have installed the "lumophpinclude" extension also.

Nader