[TYPO3] php as content

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Mar 28 09:28:10 CET 2008

Hi!

Nader Emami Salut wrote:
> For these pages we have two PHP scripts. So they are not Root of this
> web site. For both of them I have defined an extension template (CREATE
> EXTENSION TEMPLATE) in which the next lines are defined:
> #
> content = FILE
> content.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1
> content.file = fileadmin/scripts/feedback.php
>
> It doesn't present any content.

Of course it does not. FILE does not have "config" property. Also FILE does not execute PHP code. Read here:

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/5/

TYPO3 has no artificial intelligence and may not read your mind. You have to use valid properties and valid object if you want results.

> Would somebody tell me what I miss in this template? Maybe there are
> "feedback" and "registration" template which I can use in this case.

I think I already told you once what you need to use. Search the archives.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team