[TYPO3] page navigation

Nader Emami Salut emami at knmi.nl
Thu Mar 27 14:55:04 CET 2008

Hallo,

We have a web site with a layout of two columns. The navigation is in
left side.

navigation  |                   main

If we select a pure "HTML" page the content of the page will be
presented in main part of the page. And we have yet access to the
navigation. But if we select a "PHP" file to present it, the navigation
will be disappeared. In this case if we want to back we have to use of
"back" of browser. Below I have a Template (TS) in which a "PHP" file is
invoked:

# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.config.disableAllHeaderCode = 1

page.50 = PHP_SCRIPT_EXT
page.50.file = fileadmin/scripts/feedback.php

I don't send the "PHP" file because I think it is not necessary at this
point. Would somebody tell me how I can solve this problem.

Regards,
Nader