[TYPO3] HELP! tt_news expert needed!

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Thu Mar 27 10:14:45 CET 2008

Hi All!

We need a tt_news expert (consultant) for our project - we have some trouble.  We'd like to use  the tt_news for handling article, but we'd like to do some customization.
The more important wish is to make a logical connection between a single item and any other plugin.
We need such functionality that the ve_guestbbok does. If you put the ve_guestbook and a tt_news single item on the same page, the ve_guestbook could show his record depend of which record is shown in the single item.
Our first wish:
- We'd like to put a menu on the single page (guestbook, gallerys, videos). The guestbook, gallerys, videos are on other pages, we need if the visitor f.e. click on the gallerys) the gallery page should load.
- We'd like to put one image on the single page. We need if the visitor look at any article, the image should appear, that we like.
- We'd like to put a tiltviewer item on the single page. How we could tell to the tiltviewer gallery that he should show that belongs to the article.

If anybody could us help, pls drop me a mail, we are pleased, if this wish should be solved.

Thanks in advance.

Gabor Matyi

ui: Te már megnézted, hogy diszlexiásak-e a gyerekeid?

Találtam egy szülőknek szóló diszlexiatesztet, ingyenes oldal, nem kerül semmibe. Ne várj, töltsd ki te is! Kattints ide: www.diszlexiateszt.hu/i.php?id=fr080325