[TYPO3] user permissions - unhide created page

Denis Shapovalov denok at ya.ru
Thu Mar 27 07:32:04 CET 2008

H.E.Weenink | Aristo WebDesign wrote:
> Hello Denis,
>
> I should test this, but I had such a problem too.
> It is important that all users may SEE the pages (first checkbox) of
> newsfolder.
> Not needed to give them DB startingpoint, just permission to see.
>
> Eef

Hi, thanks for reply!

Did you (or anyone) else found something on this topic? Typo3 is famous
for its rich user management possibilities but when it comes to an
action  where are they? :)

Can't figure out exactly about what first checkbox you are talking, but
seems that
i've already tried all possible combination of options.

Basically, has anyone successfully used user permissions in Typo3, like
described above, one user can manage only news, but not pages, another
can also create pages, so on.

I even have no idea where to look for appropriate documentation. (or
there is a chapter with valid examples?)

Greetings,
Denis