[TYPO3] One-tree multi-language site - one-language realurl

Sara Weale webmaster at llgc.org.uk
Wed Mar 26 13:55:50 CET 2008

Could you post some more information, such as your language
configuration and the apache rewrite rules you used for RealURL?

Do you have RealURL manager installed too?

Thanks,
Sara

Alexander Maringer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have an insolvable problem.
>
> I like speaking urls on websites. I use always realurl.
>
> At the moment, I have a german - turkish website to complete with
> realurl. So the postVars for the website could be on the one hand german
> or english, but not both at all. And a german URL in turkish and a
> turkish URL in german .... both is a little bit strange.
> Is there any solution for this problem?
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Alexander Maringer

Sara Weale
Rheolwr y We / Web Manager
Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru
National Library of Wales
Aberystwyth
Ceredigion
SY23 3BU

Ffôn/Phone: 01970 632845
Ebost/Email: webmaster at llgc.org.uk
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Nid yw'r neges yma o reidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn y Llyfrgell.
This message does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Library.