[TYPO3] LDAP Integration (eu_ldap) - "No LDAP servers defined"

Konstantinos Mersinas kmersinas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 13:42:20 CET 2008

Hi all,

I could really use some help with using the eu_ldap extension in Typo3.
I have managed to connect and 'Do Sync' with the LDAP directory using
ldap_server, ldap_auth and ldap_sync extensions.
Then I created a SysFolder for the Front End Users, containing a new_record
LDAP_server with the same settings for the LDAP server of course, but when I
try to open the Front End Users through the "LDAP Integration" in the Web
Menu, I keep getting the message "No LDAP servers defined".

I would really appreciate any help!
Thank you in advance,

Konstantinos.