[TYPO3] [TYPO3-t3board] Podcasting at the T3B.08

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Wed Mar 26 08:12:50 CET 2008

Send for Kasper:
================

Hi Folks,

As usual I will take the chance at the snowboard tour to produce some more podcast material.
I'm looking for YOU if you:

- have developed something interesting for TYPO3 (core or extensions [must be public!])
   you want to demonstrate
- can present a TYPO3 implementation with some special approaches to problem solving
   that might be inspiring.
- something else which you think will inspire and enrich the community!

I'm open to any suggestion, just mail me. You know from the track record of
podcasts what I'm looking for traditionally. Alternative ideas are welcome too.

Length; Aim for 10 minutes. For screen demonstrations you must have some sort of screen-capture
software OR be able to show it from my macbook (typically via a webbrowser to your site or local
laptop).

Please mail me privately during this week if you are interested.

see you soon!

Kasper Skårhøj
---------------------------------
"Signature #8"