[TYPO3] French TYPO3 Summer University

Paul Blondiaux Pblondiaux at cyo.com
Tue Mar 25 11:10:34 CET 2008

Hi List,

And sorry if it's not the right place to post such an announcment.

The French TYPO3 community is palnning a summer univerisity (5 days in
Annecy, France, on the week inbetween June and July 2008) and invites you
there... Most papers / conferences will be in French but we are more than
ready to have some English conf/papers.

For the time being we are preparing the planning and the website for
registering, but for those who unederstand Moliére's language, you can
follow the thread on the french forum :

http://forum.typo3.fr/index.php?showtopic=10279&hl=

In any case, I'll keep you posted through the website (typo3.fr)

Last but not least, we are looking for international papers so feel free to
propose them.

Good TYPO3 to all ;-)

Paul Blondiaux
Aka, Oom Paul