[TYPO3] tt_news and simpleviewer

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sat Mar 22 21:23:16 CET 2008

Hi!

At least I found a very beauty image gallery. The name is simpleviewer. I can
upload my photos to the filckr, and I can create gallerys in the general
storage record, and I can put a plugin, where I can define from flexform
which galerys I like.

Now I'd like to integrate this plugin to tt_news. Simply I put the
simpleviewer plugin on the tt_news SINGLE  page, and I defined a gallery. Now
If I open an article, a see the gallery under the article, but because I
defined in the flexform the gallery, so I see always the same gallery.

My question how can I make an association between the simpleviewer and the
tt_news single plugin?

Please If anybody could help me, answer me anyway, we could speak about
some "sponsorization".

Thanks Gabor Matyi