[TYPO3] Conceptual questuon DS and TO

lesm nospam at please.com
Fri Mar 21 17:02:49 CET 2008

Nader Emami Salut wrote:
> I would ask a question (conceptual one) about DS/TO. I am learning TYPO3
> and now I am busy withFuturistic Template Buliding (FTB).

Since you are learning T3, stay away from TV for a while.  At
mediatech.net there are T3 templates you can customize.    Besides Greg
Remington has some tutorials, runs a Forum and is a very responsive
easygoing person.  Do not crush your brain with wordy documents yet.
Put yourself in the fast lane, but be prepared for collisions though.