[TYPO3] Conceptual questuon DS and TO

Nader Emami Salut emami at knmi.nl
Fri Mar 21 15:30:13 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Nader Emami Salut wrote:
>> I would ask a question (conceptual one) about DS/TO. I am learning
>> TYPO3 and now I am busy withFuturistic Template Buliding (FTB). I kan
>> not good understand from this document what the relationship between
>> DS/TO and HTML template is. Till now I have understand that TS makes e
>> web page from DB and HTML template. Now I don't know why we should use
>> TemplaVoila! Is this actually neccessary to learn if somebody would
>> liek to make some web site? Because I have been become cofuse of
>> unclear explanation about this subject.
>> Would somebody explain me about this concept?
>
> If you do not know if you should use TV or not, than you do not need it.
> May be you do not need TYPO3 either? May be you even do not need a web
> site? As to concept, FTB explains it better than anyone can. If you did
> not get it from FTB, than do not waste your time on TV - it is not for
> you... Sorry. Nothing to be offended, some people do not get the
> concept, it happens.
>
> Btw, TemplaVoila has its own list and all TV-related questions should be
> there.

I doen't konw yet whether I would use TV! But I would learn how it does
  work. How do you know that I don't need a web site! Doesn't someone
have right to say that an explanation is unclear? He does I suppose! We
are not machines, but humankind and we may say that something is not
clear, or not enough. I think that we would think openly about our
knowledge and belief. If you can't tolerate (accept) critic, there are
others who can! If you don't have any answer, you don't need to say
something.
However when I don't understand something I would ask question about it,
and I will not change my mentality!

Regards,
Nader